1. Testing Analyst (QA/ Software Tester) - (45 Slots)
- Minimum 4 years experience in Testing/ QA
- Primary experience in Testing for Software Projects
- Previous experience of detailed manual functional testing & structured testing methodology
- Quality Centre Experience
- Previous Testing Experience in Investment Banking domain
- Automation Experience (QTP)
- Experience with e-commerce systems
- Working Knowledge of ClearCase and ClearQuest
- Working Knowledge of UNIX
Qualifications / Education: Degree Educated: ISEB Foundation Certification in Software Testing (or equivalent)
Must be able to demonstrate strong business skills
Previous experience of detailed manual functional testing & structured testing methodology
In depth knowledge of and proven track record in Investment Banking domain are desirable.
In depth knowledge across different types of testing is desirable.
Detailed knowledge and experience with the following standards/models are desirable:
* Front Office, Middle Office, Back Office trading concepts
* SEI Capability Maturity Model, (CMM)
* SEI Capability Maturity Model Integrated, (CMMI)
2. C# Programmers (.Net - 35 slots ) & (Winforms - 40 slots )
Experience required: More than 5 years developing applications of which the last 3 years have been with C#
Skills and knowledge:
- Windows 2000.
- SQL (Oracle, SQL server or Sybase).
- Object Oriented Design.
* MS Visual studio .Net.
* Clearcase/Perforce or other enterprise source control tool.
* Nunit or other automated unit test tool.
* .net studio 1.1+ libraries.
Qualifications /Education: A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Management or related discipline.
* Proven ability to work within a team environment.
* Clear and fluent English verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to make good/sound decisions and use independent judgment.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
3. SAP Developer (ABAP/FI) (30 slots)
Experience required: 4-5 years SAP FI
Skills and knowledge:
- Strong in SAP FI ABAP development.
- Functionally knowledgeable in:
- SAP FI General Ledger (GL), Special Ledger (SPL)
- Account Payable (AP) modules.
- Procurement (MM)
- Asset Management (AM)
- Proficient in the following MS Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, Project.
* FI/CO/MM Configuration
* ALE / IDoc
* ABAP Webdynpro
* Inter Activedirectories
* HR Integration
* Travel Management Exposure
* SRM Exposure
* New GL Exposure
Qualifications /Education: IT related Degree